Sunday, May 4, 2008

Some pictures...

First, a finally finished object. This is Hush-hush from knitty.com, a project I started about 2.5 years ago when I first started to knit. It's been a long time in the finishing, and I think it turned out very well. I haven't found a good looking ribbon for the bottom though, so that part still remains unfinished.
Notice my hair... it went "foom" due to the springtime moisture. I can do nothing with it.

Next, the 300 grams of sock yarn that came in the mail from ZYarns at etsy.com. Doesn't it look good enough to eat?


Actually, the green and yellow are sock weight, the orange is lace weight, but I couldn't resist. What do I knit with it? I'm really not sure.

Finally, a work in progress. This is the self-designed UFO that I'm hoping will be finished by Memorial day. The back is almost finished...

No comments: